Here we have the best benefits of black cumin for hair. We have always associated this dish with black cumin, commonly known as Kalonji. But did you know that these incredible little seeds also known as Nigella sativa (biologically) have many medicinal benefits as well?
The small and bitter-tasting seeds act as nourishment for your hair to prevent baldness and treat problems like hair fall or premature graying.
Let’s see how the tiny, but immensely powerful seeds work remarkably well as a natural remedy to fight baldness and hair loss.
Benefits Of Black Cumin For Hair
1. Benefits of Olive and cumin oil
Antimicrobial compounds found in both oils work to prevent hair loss. The oil penetrates deep into the hair roots and treats the affected area.
- Mix olive oil and cumin oil in a bowl and rub them on the affected area.
- After regular use, your hair fall will be controlled to a great extent.
2. Benefits of Henna and cumin seed paste
While the benefits of henna for hair are numerous, cumin works as an effective remedy for scalp ailments and strengthens hair roots. The ingredients work together on scalp nutrient deficiencies to promote hair growth.
- Mix henna powder and ground cumin.
- Apply the paste as a hair mask.
- Leave on for half an hour and wash off thoroughly with tap water.
- Pat your hair.
- Repeat the process twice a week to control receding hairlines.
3. Benefits of Coconut oil and black cumin seeds
Antifungal and nourishing properties in cumin and coconut oil stimulate faster hair growth.
- Take one tablespoon of ground cumin or oil and one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You can add honey if you want.
- Apply the mixture to the bald area and hair from root to tip.
- Wrap hair with a hot towel and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process by washing at least once a week.
- Apart from treating baldness, this mixture will also leave you with luxurious locks.
4. Benefits of Black cumin seeds oil and lemon juice
Rubbing your scalp first with lime juice and then applying kalonji oil (black cumin) as a rinse is considered a common treatment for your hair fall. The powerful antioxidants in cumin are said to reduce the chances of hair fall. It is good for restoring hair growth and treating hair loss. It also improves hair density and thickness.
- Apply lemon juice on bald spots.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo.
- When the scalp is dry, massage cumin oil all over the scalp.
5. Benefits to Apply the oil directly
Packed with powerful properties and beneficial elements, black cumin promotes hair growth and strengthens hair follicles. Cumin oil also acts as a natural moisturizer and reduces the dryness of the scalp and hence preventing hair fall.
- Massage cumin oil on your palm and massage the bald spot for about 15 minutes.
- Leave it for half an hour and then wash it off.
- Regular use will greatly affect your hair growth.
6. Black Cumin Helps Stimulates Hair Regrowth
The black seed oil contains nigellone and thymoquinone, both of which are powerful antihistamines. Antihistamines are commonly prescribed to patients with androgenic alopecia or alopecia areata (4). Using black seed oil is a safe way to get the benefits of antihistamines for hair regrowth without medication.