Here I will provide information about How to make chicken seekh kabab soft and juicy. There are many seekh kabab types that are entirely soft and grilled. In this article, we have the recipe for the chicken seekh kabab soft and juicy.
Chicken Seekh Kabab Soft and Juicy Recipe
Chicken Seekh Kabab Ingredients
First of all, we must have the following ingredients for a recipe for Chicken Seekh Kabab.
- 1 Cup Of Meat
- 1/2 tablespoon of Chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger & garlic paste
- tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoon Onion paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Garam masala
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- Salt according to taste
Steps How to make the Chicken Seekh Kabab Soft and Juicy
- In a food processor, grind meat, chili flakes, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, and salt into a smooth paste.
- Add onion paste, bread crumbs, egg yolk, egg whites, and oil and grind again. Put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Grease the skewers, divide the mixture evenly, place each part on the skewers and make an evenly flat shape around each skewer.
- Grill the kebabs on the outdoor grill or indoor grill pan until done. Decorate with lemon or lime wedges and serve with delicious fresh coriander or mint chutney.