Here’s a cool, Italian Mango And Coconut Pannacotta topped with freshly sliced mango and toasted coconut.
This is my third panna cotta recipe, and I hope you find it easy to prepare and a pleasure to eat. Use full-fat coconut milk and your coconut panna cotta will have the best flavor and texture. Enjoy!
Indulge in this sweet delight made with fresh cream, gelatin, sugar, and the king of fruits, mango! Top it with mint leaves to add a dose of freshness.
How To Make Italian Mango And Coconut Pannacotta
Ingredients of Italian Mango And Coconut Pannacotta
- 1 cup of ripe mango pulp
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of fresh cream 1
- 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable gelatin
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 ripe mango, fresh mint leaves for garnish Peels for
Method To Make Italian Mango And Coconut Pannacotta
- Take gelatin in a bowl,
- 1 tbsp warm water, mix well, and let it dissolve completely.
- Heat the cream in a deep non-stick pan.
- Add the caster sugar and vanilla essence, and mix well.
- Bring A boil.
- Add half the gelatin to the mango pulp and the rest to the coconut milk, and mix well.
- Place in a small glass and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or until set.
- Spread a layer of coconut cream over the mango cream layer and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or until set.
- Cut the mango into small dices.
- Top pannacotta with the mango dices.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.