Learn 4 easy ways to bleach hair at home If you want to bleach your hair or just highlight your hair, you can easily do it at home. Hair highlighting is a trend these days and not only girls but also boys are fond of hair highlighting.
This way not only looks stylish but also enhances the personality. But it is very important to keep some things in mind while bleaching hair. In fact, bleaching hair is tampering with the natural color. So this work needs to be done very carefully.
Otherwise, your hair may be damaged. But the thing to consider is that you can do this at home too. If you want to know the right method, don’t forget to read this article completely.
Learn 4 Easy Ways To Bleach Hair At Home
Prepare your hair
Bleach first reaches your hair and oxidizes the melanin granules. This process can damage your hair, so condition your hair first to avoid over-damaging the bleach.
If your hair is dry or damaged, wait for one to two months before bleaching – follow these tips for bleaching your hair.
Do not give any kind of chemical treatment to the hair. Do not give any kind of chemical treatment to the hair.
Bleach can damage your hair. So, before doing this tip, remember that your hair has not been subjected to any kind of hair color or chemical treatment. If this has happened, wait at least three months before bleaching.
Start using conditioner on your hair one to two weeks before bleaching. Let’s use a deep conditioning mask twice a week.
Use coconut oil
Apply coconut oil to your hair and go to bed the night before the day you are bleaching. It adds a protective layer to your hair and prevents further damage.
Hair bleaching tips
- Put on some old clothes first so that even a little bleach doesn’t ruin your clothes.
- Don’t forget to wear gloves afterward.
- Part your hair in such a way that the hair that is slightly out of reach is numbered at the end and tied until then. Taking smaller portions will make bleaching easier.
- Now mix the bleach with the developer.
- Take two parts developer and one part bleach. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Start by applying the bleach to the lower hair first and then gradually work your way up to the top of your hair.
- Once the bleach is all over your hair, cover your hair with plastic wrap.
- Now that the bleach has set, relax and leave the bleach on the hair for only 30 to 45 minutes.
- Keep checking in between to see if the color you want is coming out. Wash the hair as soon as the color comes out. Use a toner after washing.
Using bleach can damage the hair. So use bleach only if you are ready to see symptoms like protein deficiency, hair loss, and skin irritation.